I am a designer who makes use of developer tools such as git.
Being a bridge between design and development.
- - I am at a professional standard with regards to version control and collaboration in git
- - My knowledge of git and sketch makes me a perfect candidate to introduce a design team on version controlling and collaboration using Abstract.io, a tool which introduces a visual git style functionality for sketch.
Designing and implementing static sites with maintainable code bases
- I have built component pattern libraries both in bootstrap (Devsigner) and in html/scss (this portfolio site) and can add dynamic elements using liquid within a Jekyll site.
- These tools allow me to act as a front-end development sous chef. In smaller teams I can go straight from paper sketches to live component libraries without the need for sketch as an intermediate step to speed up development time.
Understanding tools for prototyping mobile experiences
- I truly believe Framer is the future of mobile prototyping and have an in-depth knowledge of its community tools and libraries (i.e. Zeplin integration equivalent for Framer).
I'm a freelancer working on a full time basis as part of a two-person team operating in a simliar way to a pantomine horse (I am the front-end of said horse 🐴). We design, build and develop esoteric developer tools which will be launched on Github.
I work from a beautiful office right next to the British Museum in the heart of London. Coworking has connected me with lots of awesome people and a tiny dog called Ash.
In a previous life I received a BA in Economics and Politics from the University of Exeter and worked in sales. Working at an Apple Store whilst completing my degree gave me an immersive education in User Experience Design.